- Have you been employed by the same employer for at least 6 months?*
- Do you earn $1000/month and deposit at least $500/month into your checking account?
- Has your active checking account been open for at least 3 months?
If you answered "Yes" to the questions above you may qualify for a loan.
In addition you must provide the following documents:
- 30 day bank statement
- Valid state photo ID
- Most recent proof of income.**
- Voided personal Check
* If applying between January and June, customer must submit a December paystub or W-2 from previous year.
** Length of Employment & Income is verified by at least one of the following documents:
A. Current Paystub with YTD
B. Letter from employer (on company letterhead) stating length of employment and gross YTD
C. If you are self employed, you must have a 1099 and current bank statement, OR a business license and 3 months of bank statement
Minimum amount financed: $300
Maximum amount financed: $2000